- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 07:44 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Today, 10:58 AM
- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Today, 02:26 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Yesterday, 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Yesterday, 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 09:03 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Dec 25 2014 07:42 PM
Article: Twins, Buxton Agree to Terms
Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:13 PM
Posted 13 June 2012 - 01:07 AM
Second, Bryce Harper is a freak of nature.
He's also the chosen one, looks like a future Hall of Famer, and hit a 450ft. HR yesterday. When it comes to Bryce Harper, every rule that goes along with prospect development gets thrown out the window (19, .943OPS in 150 ABs....*jaw drops*). Sad thing is, I guarantee that he would be in the minors for this year and the year following (at least) if he were a Twin.
Edited by YourHouseIsMyHouse, 13 June 2012 - 01:13 AM.
Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:32 PM
Isn't Buxton 18.5, old for a senior? I am not worried about batting practice on day zero of his career.
I don't think so. At least where I went to school, people (generally speaking) turned 18 during their senior year anywhere from September of the prior year (beginning of school year) to the end of August just after graduation (just before the following school year). So he was born in December and turned 18 in December of his senior year, which seems normal to what I've known, anyway.