Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Photo

eBook: 2015 Minnesota Twins Offseason Handbook

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Brock Beauchamp

Brock Beauchamp

Owner

• Administrators
  • 20,412 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:49 AM

http://twinsdaily.com/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=8

File Name: 2015 Minnesota Twins Offseason Handbook

File Submitter: Brock Beauchamp

File Submitted: 30 Oct 2014

File Category: eBooks

The Offseason Handbook provides everything Minnesota Twins fans need to prepare themselves for a pivotal 2014-15 offseason. Within this beautifully designed, full-color ebook, you will find an in-depth exclusive interview with Twins general manager Terry Ryan, a comprehensive look at the payroll situation, breakdowns of what is available at every position of need, an overview of potential 40-man roster moves, and much more.

This annual release receives critical acclaim each year and is the No. 1 resource for anyone who wants to educate themselves on the MLB offseason landscape as it relates to your favorite team. You can read it on any device, or print it out and take it with you.

Click here to download this file

#2 Brock Beauchamp

Brock Beauchamp

Owner

• Administrators
  • 20,412 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 11:10 AM

The handbook is now available for download, folks.

• ashburyjohn likes this

#3 Brock Beauchamp

Brock Beauchamp

Owner

• Administrators
  • 20,412 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 11:29 AM

Obviously, this is a new system so if you have ANY problems accessing your handbook, let me know. I'm figuring out this system just like everybody else.

#4 SD Buhr

SD Buhr

Majoring in minors, minoring in Majors

• Members
  • 1,628 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 08:53 PM

worked just fine for me, Brock. Downloaded it before I left Arizona and printed off most of it to read on the flight home.

Good work, as always, guys.

• Brock Beauchamp, Seth Stohs and glunn like this

Writing about the Minnesota Twins and their minor league organization, with an emphasis on the Cedar Rapids Kernels, at Knuckleballsblog.com since 2010.

~You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant~

#5 glunn

glunn

Head Moderator

• Twins Mods
  • 8,671 posts
  • LocationBeverly Hills, CA

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:55 PM

I just read the handbook last night and enjoyed it very much.  I especially liked the blueprint regarding what the Twins should do to get better.  There is a lot of interesting reading here, including the interview with Terry Ryan which I found very informative.