- Сайт маргарита королева диета
Today, 07:02 PM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 01:36 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Today, 10:58 AM
- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Today, 02:26 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Yesterday, 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Yesterday, 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 09:03 AM
Twins without Options
Posted 15 February 2012 - 03:56 PM
Jeff Gray, Matt Maloney, Glen Perkins, Anthony Swarzak, Alexi Casilla, Luke Hughes, Trevor Plouffe
The surprises here are Gray and Maloney, since I think we expected each of the others to be on the 25 man roster. Gray and maloney were picked up by Bill Smith before Ryan took over, have taken a spot on the 40-man all offseason (leading to the loss of Jim Hoey) and a pretty mediocre pitchers who are unlikely to make the 25-man. That just doesn't make sense.
So are we undervaluing these guys? They seemingly would have the inside track over other fringe candidates (or even established guys with options, like Alex Burnett). I had better take a second look at them, I guess. All I really remember about them is they're ex-Krisvsky guys that I didn't think were good enough to warrant a 40-man roster spot.
Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:39 PM
Posted 15 February 2012 - 07:28 PM
Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:04 PM
Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:00 PM
Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:37 PM