- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Today, 10:58 AM
- Free adult galleries
Today, 09:36 AM
- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Today, 02:26 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 06:42 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Yesterday, 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Yesterday, 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 09:03 AM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
6 replies to this topic
Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:45 PM
Nobody had him listed here so....... The organization has thought very highly of the hard throwing 23yr old (July 18 bday) 19th round 2008 pick & has touted him in the local media over the last 2 yrs. 2010 he was a starter @ Ft Myers 7-10 4.03 ERA (20gms 19 starts) with 106 K 48bb in 102.2IP (.215BAA) 2011 he was moved to pen, mainly as closer, with 2-4 record 4.53 ERA...45.2IP (.279BAA) 54K 16BB. Both season he got New Britian promotions but was scarily bad....15gm 2st 25.1IP 35h (.331BAA) 31er (11.01ERA) 25k 24bb Personally, Id lost faith in him as he started the 2012 season on the DL after a poor showing in AFL. This yr 17gm 1-3 5sv 2.60ERA .266BAA in 27.2IP 24k 8bb Promoted to AA, he has now had 3 strong showings......4 scoreless innings 1h 2bb 5k If he's finally legit....he could join Lester Oliveras & Deolis Guerra as 23 & younger righthanded arms who throw 93+ for the future.