- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 02:58 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Yesterday, 08:13 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Yesterday, 06:21 AM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Nov 26 2014 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Nov 26 2014 03:17 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Nov 26 2014 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Nov 25 2014 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Nov 25 2014 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:36 PM
I have been genuinely impressed with Diamond since his call up. It hasn't been lucky IMO.
We're seeing now why they took him rule 5 and then traded for him to keep him here.
My only concern here is he's been sitting on the bench a long time during this big inning. Hopefully he can keep his focus.
Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:52 PM
Nice defensive play by Diamond. I think the best thing about Diamond might be that he is as cool as a cucumber.
I've noticed that as well. When the infield botches a play, or when the umpire shafts him by calling time at the last moment, he's able to shake it off.
Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:08 PM
Don't wanna jinx him , but Diamond is looking like he could earn a spot in the All Star game
He's probably the one pitcher we have who would even be under consideration, but I can't see us getting more than the required 1 slot, and I think you have to give that to Willingham.