Vikings Journal Forums
- NFL: Chiefs' Abdullah Should Not Have Been Penalized
Today, 06:07 PM
- Nickname for Teddy Bridgewater
Today, 06:03 PM
- MUST SEE: Brett Favre's new commercial
Today, 04:03 PM
- Favre Picks Packers in a "Lopsided" Win
Today, 03:59 PM
- Article: Assessing the Offensive Weapons for Teddy and Why it Doesn't Matter
Today, 03:23 PM
- Draft day stunner.
Today, 03:21 PM
- Assessing the Offensive Weapons for Teddy and Why it Doesn't Matter
- Vikings Offensive Review: Teddy Shines and the Offense Follows
- THE BIG QUESTION: Will Teddy Be Ready for Thursday?
- The Vikings Offense Returns Versus The Falcons
- Official Falcons vs. Vikings Game Thread
- Falcons vs. Vikings Preview: Trying To Stop The Soaring Falcons
56 replies to this topic
Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:36 PM
I have been genuinely impressed with Diamond since his call up. It hasn't been lucky IMO.
We're seeing now why they took him rule 5 and then traded for him to keep him here.
My only concern here is he's been sitting on the bench a long time during this big inning. Hopefully he can keep his focus.
Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:52 PM
Nice defensive play by Diamond. I think the best thing about Diamond might be that he is as cool as a cucumber.
I've noticed that as well. When the infield botches a play, or when the umpire shafts him by calling time at the last moment, he's able to shake it off.
Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:08 PM
Don't wanna jinx him , but Diamond is looking like he could earn a spot in the All Star game
He's probably the one pitcher we have who would even be under consideration, but I can't see us getting more than the required 1 slot, and I think you have to give that to Willingham.