- Giovani Bernard out vs. Jaguars
Today, 12:20 PM
- Harnish done with a Lisfranc injury in his foot
Today, 09:20 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 9
Today, 09:19 AM
- Article: Major Protests Expected This Weekend And This Is Why...
Today, 08:55 AM
- Griffen named NFC Defensive Player of the Month
Yesterday, 08:34 PM
- TACO NIGHT at The Cassel's!
Yesterday, 06:00 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 9 Rankings
Yesterday, 04:24 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 9
Yesterday, 02:39 PM
- Report: RGIII to get the start versus the Vikings
Yesterday, 09:32 AM
- Cassel Staying Active With Team While on IR
Oct 29 2014 11:35 AM
Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:36 PM
I have been genuinely impressed with Diamond since his call up. It hasn't been lucky IMO.
We're seeing now why they took him rule 5 and then traded for him to keep him here.
My only concern here is he's been sitting on the bench a long time during this big inning. Hopefully he can keep his focus.
Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:52 PM
Nice defensive play by Diamond. I think the best thing about Diamond might be that he is as cool as a cucumber.
I've noticed that as well. When the infield botches a play, or when the umpire shafts him by calling time at the last moment, he's able to shake it off.
Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:08 PM
Don't wanna jinx him , but Diamond is looking like he could earn a spot in the All Star game
He's probably the one pitcher we have who would even be under consideration, but I can't see us getting more than the required 1 slot, and I think you have to give that to Willingham.