- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Today, 06:27 PM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Today, 06:27 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 10:56 AM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Today, 09:57 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 06:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Today, 06:06 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Today, 05:48 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Yesterday, 07:58 PM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Yesterday, 08:31 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Salvaging Players, Fitting Zimmer's Defense, Chemistry and Draft Priorities
Yesterday, 06:15 AM
Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:36 PM
I have been genuinely impressed with Diamond since his call up. It hasn't been lucky IMO.
We're seeing now why they took him rule 5 and then traded for him to keep him here.
My only concern here is he's been sitting on the bench a long time during this big inning. Hopefully he can keep his focus.
Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:52 PM
Nice defensive play by Diamond. I think the best thing about Diamond might be that he is as cool as a cucumber.
I've noticed that as well. When the infield botches a play, or when the umpire shafts him by calling time at the last moment, he's able to shake it off.
Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:08 PM
Don't wanna jinx him , but Diamond is looking like he could earn a spot in the All Star game
He's probably the one pitcher we have who would even be under consideration, but I can't see us getting more than the required 1 slot, and I think you have to give that to Willingham.