Vikings Journal Forums
- Packers' coach Mike McCarthy on the Vikings
Today, 02:54 PM
- Vikings Week 5 Injury Report
Today, 01:14 PM
- Grantland: Keep It Simple, Teddy
Today, 01:07 PM
- Green Cheese: What we know about it
Today, 11:16 AM
- Article: Assessing the Offensive Weapons for Teddy and Why it Doesn't Matter
Today, 10:57 AM
- Rookie Quarterback Comparison
Today, 10:30 AM
- Vikings Journal Mailbag: Teddy, Patterson and Hodges
- Third-Down Defense a Big Problem
- Assessing the Offensive Weapons for Teddy and Why it Doesn't Matter
- Vikings Offensive Review: Teddy Shines and the Offense Follows
- THE BIG QUESTION: Will Teddy Be Ready for Thursday?
- The Vikings Offense Returns Versus The Falcons
56 replies to this topic
Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:36 PM
I have been genuinely impressed with Diamond since his call up. It hasn't been lucky IMO.
We're seeing now why they took him rule 5 and then traded for him to keep him here.
My only concern here is he's been sitting on the bench a long time during this big inning. Hopefully he can keep his focus.
Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:52 PM
Nice defensive play by Diamond. I think the best thing about Diamond might be that he is as cool as a cucumber.
I've noticed that as well. When the infield botches a play, or when the umpire shafts him by calling time at the last moment, he's able to shake it off.
Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:08 PM
Don't wanna jinx him , but Diamond is looking like he could earn a spot in the All Star game
He's probably the one pitcher we have who would even be under consideration, but I can't see us getting more than the required 1 slot, and I think you have to give that to Willingham.