- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 03:17 PM
- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 03:11 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Today, 12:53 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Today, 12:18 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Today, 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Yesterday, 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Nov 24 2014 03:03 PM
Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:09 AM
Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:28 AM
Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:52 PM
Righty gets to see a Sano Grand Slam , HR 15
Now 49 rbi's.
Yeah, that was exciting. It was a no doubter too. I was not optimistic when he fell behind 0-2. Sano took a couple balls to even the count before the pitcher hung a breaking ball. As soon as he hit it I made it clear I was not cheering for the home team. The wind was blowing out but it did not matter for 3 of the 4 HR's that were hit in this game. Unfortunately for the Snappers, the wind was involved when the Timber Rattlers' Brandon Macias hit a 3 run shot in the 7th to tie the game. If there was no wind this ball wouldn't have made it to the warning track, but what are you gonna do...
It was not all good for Sano, he struck out twice and hit into a 1-6-3 DP in the 9th. But the GS certainly makes up for that.
Hopefully I'll be able to make another road trip next year. I would really be temped if Buxton is on the team but I have a feeling he will be playing for the Etwins next year.