- Article: Oh Snap! Vikings Botch the Game Late in Miami
Today, 10:15 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Today, 09:34 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Today, 09:32 AM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Yesterday, 11:41 PM
- Simmons: The Vikings Cursed Cleveland
Yesterday, 09:26 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:06 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Preview: No Vacation in Miami
Yesterday, 12:06 PM
- Greenway to play after passing of his father...
Yesterday, 11:57 AM
- Article: Preparing For An Off-Season Of Change
Yesterday, 07:29 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Dec 20 2014 08:12 PM
Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:57 PM
Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:24 PM
I think the reason that Walters will be able to stay in the majors is because he has such great variations in mph between his pitches. Against the first Cubs hitter, he had his fastball at 89 and his offspeed stuff at 73.
That does appear to be his greatest strength.
Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:39 PM