- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Today, 02:26 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 06:42 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Yesterday, 05:58 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Yesterday, 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Yesterday, 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 09:03 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Dec 25 2014 07:42 PM
Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:57 PM
Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:24 PM
I think the reason that Walters will be able to stay in the majors is because he has such great variations in mph between his pitches. Against the first Cubs hitter, he had his fastball at 89 and his offspeed stuff at 73.
That does appear to be his greatest strength.
Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:39 PM