- Adult galleries
Today, 12:06 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Yesterday, 07:42 PM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 06:27 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 10:56 AM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Yesterday, 09:57 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 06:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 06:06 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 05:48 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Dec 24 2014 07:58 PM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Dec 24 2014 08:31 AM
Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:57 PM
Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:24 PM
I think the reason that Walters will be able to stay in the majors is because he has such great variations in mph between his pitches. Against the first Cubs hitter, he had his fastball at 89 and his offspeed stuff at 73.
That does appear to be his greatest strength.
Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:39 PM