- In (Baffling) Defense of Norv Turner: A Response to Football Outsiders' Near-Slight
- In Search Of: Interceptions
- Time To Cut Jerome Simpson
- Chris Kluwe, Minnesota Vikings Reach Settlement and Release Terms. Questions Remain
- Who’s Trending, Worth Defending or Might Be Ending—Week 1
- Vikings Second Year Player Progression
Best Wings in Town
4 replies to this topic
Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:38 PM
Ok Minneapolitans and St. Paulites, who has the best wings in town? Getting tired of my usual haunts and need to explore some possible uncharted territory. My current favourites happen to be grouped around the U of M, including Big Ten's, Leaning Tower of Pizza and my all time favourite, Pagoda, not your typical chicken wing but a crazy high deliciousness factor, plus after nine double your order for .99 cents and 2 for 1 bottled beer. I'm also a fan of Runyon's and Rudolph's. Every suggestion is welcome..............except if it's Pizza Luce, that place is a big WTF?
Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:53 PM
Mayslacks has got some pretty good wings. I don't know about the best in town, but they're pretty tasty. I can't remember if their wing special is on Wednesdays or Thursdays though. In St. Paul, I've heard the Blue Door Pub has good wings, but I have never had them, because I think they have the best burgers around, so I never get anything else.
Edited by James, 08 June 2012 - 02:55 PM.
You can come up with statistics to prove anything. Forty percent of all people know that.