- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 06:59 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Game Thread
Today, 05:10 PM
- Simmons: The Vikings Cursed Cleveland
Today, 04:37 PM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Today, 04:32 PM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Today, 04:21 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Preview: No Vacation in Miami
Today, 12:06 PM
- Greenway to play after passing of his father...
Today, 11:57 AM
- Article: Preparing For An Off-Season Of Change
Today, 07:29 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Yesterday, 08:12 PM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Yesterday, 08:23 AM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Brian Dinkelman - (7-June)brian dinkelman
No replies to this topic
Posted 07 June 2012 - 06:41 PM
When I adopted Brian Dinkelman, I didn't realize at the time that he was injured. I just picked him because I took a liking to him when he was up with the Twins last season (probably because of the funny name). He's been hurt since mid-April with a sprain to his right hand (I can't seem to find out how he sprained his hand, but it seems to me that he got hit by a pitch -- I'll try to verify). However, he was activated back to Rochester today.