Vikings Journal Forums
- Article: Can Matt Asiata Really Bear the Backup Burden?
Yesterday, 11:45 PM
- Small College Updates
Yesterday, 11:34 PM
- Governor Dayton Calls for Vikings to suspend Adrian Peterson
Yesterday, 11:24 PM
- Ouch, All Day Foundation Suspends Operations...
Yesterday, 11:19 PM
- Play Action Pass Chalk Talk
Yesterday, 08:59 PM
- An Open Letter to Zygi and Rick
Yesterday, 08:20 PM
Brian Dinkelman - (7-June)brian dinkelman
No replies to this topic
Posted 07 June 2012 - 06:41 PM
When I adopted Brian Dinkelman, I didn't realize at the time that he was injured. I just picked him because I took a liking to him when he was up with the Twins last season (probably because of the funny name). He's been hurt since mid-April with a sprain to his right hand (I can't seem to find out how he sprained his hand, but it seems to me that he got hit by a pitch -- I'll try to verify). However, he was activated back to Rochester today.