- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Today, 03:05 PM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Today, 02:06 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 10:56 AM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Today, 09:57 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 06:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Today, 06:06 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Today, 05:48 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Yesterday, 07:58 PM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Yesterday, 08:31 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Salvaging Players, Fitting Zimmer's Defense, Chemistry and Draft Priorities
Yesterday, 06:15 AM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Brian Dinkelman - (7-June)brian dinkelman
No replies to this topic
Posted 07 June 2012 - 06:41 PM
When I adopted Brian Dinkelman, I didn't realize at the time that he was injured. I just picked him because I took a liking to him when he was up with the Twins last season (probably because of the funny name). He's been hurt since mid-April with a sprain to his right hand (I can't seem to find out how he sprained his hand, but it seems to me that he got hit by a pitch -- I'll try to verify). However, he was activated back to Rochester today.