- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Yesterday, 10:05 PM
- Barr Out for the Remainder of the Season with Knee Surgery
Yesterday, 09:03 PM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Yesterday, 01:29 PM
- Norv Turner defends his rookie QB
Yesterday, 11:17 AM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Dec 18 2014 09:57 PM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Dec 18 2014 09:00 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Next Year's Optimism, Playing Rookies and Draft Strategy
Dec 18 2014 07:24 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings
Dec 18 2014 02:16 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Dec 17 2014 05:17 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Dec 17 2014 12:30 PM
Posted 07 June 2012 - 12:45 PM
Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:20 PM
I love this pick and I also really like the LJ Mazzilli pick. Do you think Mazzilli will sign?
From what I hear from people in CT, he was totally disappointed that he was not picked earlier and he is noodling it. His skillset is just like his dad's. And I really liked watching his dad get those pinch hits in the 80s. Another convoluted thing: Gardy and Andy were teammates with LJ's dad. Not sure how that will play into the equation.
But the kid is a great kid, very academic (and goes to a good school, so he might want to finish that) and he projects as a maybe 2B/PH in the bigs. Maybe.
So that's that.
Blogging Twins since 2007 at The Tenth Inning Stretch
Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:05 PM
It is hard to tell without knowing how the money is going to break down.
Mazilli coming up on the Deuce for St Johns in the SuperRegional (JIP) Do we want him to do well this weekened or not? That could either A) Price him out of the Twins plans... and/or convince him to stay for his senior year to try for a higher slot...