- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Today, 02:26 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 06:42 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Yesterday, 05:58 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Yesterday, 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Yesterday, 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 09:03 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Dec 25 2014 07:42 PM
Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:26 PM
Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:59 PM
After yesterday's shutout by that soft tossing Chen, they should be playing harder.
My god why can't they just get a look at what this guy is throwing, swing at so many pitches out of the zone. Just piss poor batting by Plouffe and Dozier.
It seems to me that our Twins are still a little confused as to whether they are playing slow pitch softball or fast pitch baseball. Their hitting rhythm is way off. It seems like Bruce Chen's performance and approach last night is continuing to linger and becoming a festering sore. On another note: Hooray Morneau!!!
Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:18 PM