- Article: Vikings Continue to Be Big Losers in Peterson Case
Today, 03:16 AM
- Latest plat
Today, 01:36 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Yesterday, 11:50 PM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Yesterday, 11:41 PM
- Simmons: The Vikings Cursed Cleveland
Yesterday, 09:26 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:06 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Game Thread
Yesterday, 05:10 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Preview: No Vacation in Miami
Yesterday, 12:06 PM
- Greenway to play after passing of his father...
Yesterday, 11:57 AM
- Article: Preparing For An Off-Season Of Change
Yesterday, 07:29 AM
Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:26 PM
Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:59 PM
After yesterday's shutout by that soft tossing Chen, they should be playing harder.
My god why can't they just get a look at what this guy is throwing, swing at so many pitches out of the zone. Just piss poor batting by Plouffe and Dozier.
It seems to me that our Twins are still a little confused as to whether they are playing slow pitch softball or fast pitch baseball. Their hitting rhythm is way off. It seems like Bruce Chen's performance and approach last night is continuing to linger and becoming a festering sore. On another note: Hooray Morneau!!!
Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:18 PM