- Article: Vikings Game 7 Recap: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same
Today, 08:07 PM
- Article: Jerick McKinnon—Running With The Opportunity
Today, 07:54 PM
- Vikings' RB Jerick McKinnon Fulfills Zimmer's Request
Today, 04:30 PM
- Vegas favors (1-5) Tampa Bay over Vikings
Today, 04:27 PM
- The World According to Zim
Today, 04:24 PM
- Shame On You, Cook and Kanabec Counties
Today, 04:21 PM
- Joe Webb back to catching passes?
Today, 03:53 PM
- Judge Case not recused in Peterson case
Today, 01:29 PM
- NFL introduces its own Lady Bing award
Today, 12:15 PM
- Article: Something’s Gotta Give
Today, 10:28 AM
Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:26 PM
Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:59 PM
After yesterday's shutout by that soft tossing Chen, they should be playing harder.
My god why can't they just get a look at what this guy is throwing, swing at so many pitches out of the zone. Just piss poor batting by Plouffe and Dozier.
It seems to me that our Twins are still a little confused as to whether they are playing slow pitch softball or fast pitch baseball. Their hitting rhythm is way off. It seems like Bruce Chen's performance and approach last night is continuing to linger and becoming a festering sore. On another note: Hooray Morneau!!!
Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:18 PM