- Article: Bears vs. Vikings Game Thread
Today, 11:06 AM
- 2015 upgrades
Today, 07:53 AM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Today, 07:49 AM
- Article: Minnesota Vikings Christmas Returns
Today, 06:48 AM
- Article: Bears vs. Vikings preview: Playing for Purple Pride and Jobs
Today, 03:27 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 07:44 PM
- Article: Ponder Era Ending
Yesterday, 02:57 PM
- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Yesterday, 02:26 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Dec 26 2014 07:51 PM
- Article: What's Happened to Zimmer’s Defense?
Dec 26 2014 01:29 PM
Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:06 PM
Pretty hard to ask the offense to do more to give Escobar more chances than they did.
And the bullpen managed to avoid an 8th or 9th of the kind that causes the obligatory "The largest 8th/9th inning deficit ever overcome in AL history is..."
Edited by LaBombo, 22 August 2014 - 10:13 PM.
- Danchat likes this