Vikings Journal Forums
- Read: The Worst Kind Of Adrian Peterson Article
Today, 10:46 AM
- Article: Munnerlyn Comes To The Defense Of Peterson
Today, 09:26 AM
- What does Cassel need to do to lose/keep his job?
Today, 09:13 AM
- Article: Vikings-Saints Preview - Battling A Strong Brees
Today, 08:53 AM
- Is it ok to keep watching this team?
Today, 08:41 AM
- Roger Goodell Speaks
Today, 01:42 AM
Article: On Draft Day Two, Twins Will Likely Focus On More Pitching
1 reply to this topic
Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:05 AM
Like several people have been saying, there is still a good chance for the Twins to grab some high-end (or as high-end as you can get in this draft) pitching prospects, including Mitch Brown, who I thought would be gone by now (as he is #51 on the list of Top 100 Prospects). Other high-number "pitching prospects" (not counting Brown) that are still around for now are Hunter Virant (No. 47), Chris Beck (No. 52), and Nolan Sanburn (No. 44). I think all of these guys might be given serious consideration by the Twins, unless someone has seen something different recently to say otherwise.