In the help section, its says you can do that in the profile settings, but once I get to profile settings, the option to change it is not there. Any help?
Vikings Journal Forums
- Article: Can the Vikings Solve the Running Back Problem?
Today, 04:23 PM
- Wash Post: Vikings will be better with Bridgewater
Today, 04:09 PM
- ESPN: Profile of Rhett Ellison, your new starting tight end....
Today, 03:54 PM
- Wow! Pro Football Foucs CB rankings
Today, 03:45 PM
- Ponder sounding like a team player
Today, 03:09 PM
- Update: Rudolph to Have Surgery on Injured Groin
Today, 02:28 PM
Changing your member title
4 replies to this topic
Posted 11 August 2014 - 07:07 AM
Apparently some people have the appropriate screen that allows you to change it and others don't.
Contact Brock or one of the moderators if you can't do so. Brock may be able to fix the overall problem and the mods can usually change your member title.
A reminder to others who are trying to change their member title:
1. Click on your user name in the top right hand portion of your screen.
2. Click on the "My settings" link
3. You should be on the "General Account Settings" page
4. You may (should?) be able to change your "member title" in the 5th item: "Profile Information"
It would be interesting to see if there is a pattern in who is able/isn't able to change settings.
So if you respond, please add whether you use Twins Daily 4.0 (traditional desktop) or Twins Mobile 2.0 and what browser you are using.
I use TD 4.0 and chrome.