- Article: Vikings Game 7 Recap: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same
Today, 12:45 PM
- Shonn Greene arrested
Today, 10:55 AM
- Article: Jerick McKinnon—Running With The Opportunity
Yesterday, 07:54 PM
- Vikings' RB Jerick McKinnon Fulfills Zimmer's Request
Yesterday, 04:30 PM
- Vegas favors (1-5) Tampa Bay over Vikings
Yesterday, 04:27 PM
- The World According to Zim
Yesterday, 04:24 PM
- Shame On You, Cook and Kanabec Counties
Yesterday, 04:21 PM
- Joe Webb back to catching passes?
Yesterday, 03:53 PM
- Judge Case not recused in Peterson case
Yesterday, 01:29 PM
- NFL introduces its own Lady Bing award
Yesterday, 12:15 PM
DISCUSSION: Twins Take Buxton, What do they do at 32?
Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:12 PM
I"m going to say "no" and here is why.
At #32 there is going to somebody who is a top 20 guy on their board who has slipped through. They won't be able to pass on that guy.
True, but with the new slotting system, they might stick with guys they have a good sense on signability before they pick them.
Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:24 PM
Blogging Twins since 2007 at The Tenth Inning Stretch