- Article: Vikings Continue to Be Big Losers in Peterson Case
Today, 03:16 AM
- Latest plat
Today, 01:36 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Yesterday, 11:50 PM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Yesterday, 11:41 PM
- Simmons: The Vikings Cursed Cleveland
Yesterday, 09:26 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:06 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Game Thread
Yesterday, 05:10 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Preview: No Vacation in Miami
Yesterday, 12:06 PM
- Greenway to play after passing of his father...
Yesterday, 11:57 AM
- Article: Preparing For An Off-Season Of Change
Yesterday, 07:29 AM
DISCUSSION: Twins Take Buxton, What do they do at 32?
Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:46 PM
What I just typed is probably an opinion, not a fact. I mean, I'm usually right, so you should maybe assume it is or will be a fact soon, but that's up to you.
Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:12 PM
I"m going to say "no" and here is why.
At #32 there is going to somebody who is a top 20 guy on their board who has slipped through. They won't be able to pass on that guy.
True, but with the new slotting system, they might stick with guys they have a good sense on signability before they pick them.
Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:24 PM
Blogging Twins since 2007 at The Tenth Inning Stretch