- Article: Preparing For An Off-Season Of Change
Today, 09:07 AM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Today, 08:23 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Yesterday, 10:05 PM
- Barr Out for the Remainder of the Season with Knee Surgery
Yesterday, 09:03 PM
- Article: Hanging with Chad One More Year
Yesterday, 05:39 PM
- Norv Turner defends his rookie QB
Yesterday, 11:17 AM
- Article: Vikings Succeed with Next Man Up Mentality
Yesterday, 07:22 AM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Dec 18 2014 09:57 PM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Dec 18 2014 09:00 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Next Year's Optimism, Playing Rookies and Draft Strategy
Dec 18 2014 07:24 PM
DISCUSSION: Twins Take Buxton, What do they do at 32?
Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:46 PM
What I just typed is probably an opinion, not a fact. I mean, I'm usually right, so you should maybe assume it is or will be a fact soon, but that's up to you.
Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:12 PM
I"m going to say "no" and here is why.
At #32 there is going to somebody who is a top 20 guy on their board who has slipped through. They won't be able to pass on that guy.
True, but with the new slotting system, they might stick with guys they have a good sense on signability before they pick them.
Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:24 PM
Blogging Twins since 2007 at The Tenth Inning Stretch