Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.

Subscribe to Twins Daily Email

Photo

Garza to DL

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 stringer bell

stringer bell

Staunch supporter of the worst team in mlb. Who's the fool?

• Twins Mods
  • 7,434 posts
  • LocationZumbrota MN

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:03 PM

The Brewers put Matt Garza on the DL with an oblique issue. The Twins have an experienced right handed starter available. Just sayin'.

#2 DocBauer

DocBauer

• Members
  • 2,548 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:22 PM

Correia, a bag of balls, a couple pouches of Redman and a bucket of bubblegum. Grape flavor if necessary. Just bring back something of decent value in A ball. More to the point, an arm or athlete with talent who hasn't quite figured it out yet. I like our milb coaches.

Oh, BONUS, forces us to fill a rotation spot with a prospect to finish out the season.

Let me see....win....win...cool!

"Nice catch Hayes...don't ever f*****g do it again."

--Lou Brown

#3 Paul Pleiss

Paul Pleiss

Nick Punto's Ghost

• Members
  • 1,068 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:02 AM

Correia, a bag of balls, a couple pouches of Redman and a bucket of bubblegum. Grape flavor if necessary. Just bring back something of decent value in A ball. More to the point, an arm or athlete with talent who hasn't quite figured it out yet. I like our milb coaches.

Oh, BONUS, forces us to fill a rotation spot with a prospect to finish out the season.

Let me see....win....win...cool!

If I was the Twins I could give the Brewers Kevin Correia, pay all of his salary AND give them a bag of balls and some big league chew. His roster spot is more important to the Twins than any balls he throws in game.

• Mike Sixel likes this

nick%2Bpunto%2Bshirtless.jpg