- My supplementary website
Today, 05:00 AM
- Article: Ponder Era Ending
Today, 01:03 AM
- Article: Bears vs. Vikings Game Thread
Yesterday, 11:19 PM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 11:03 PM
- Troy Williamson > Patterson
Yesterday, 09:09 PM
- 2015 upgrades
Yesterday, 03:59 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Yesterday, 07:49 AM
- Article: Minnesota Vikings Christmas Returns
Yesterday, 06:48 AM
- Article: Bears vs. Vikings preview: Playing for Purple Pride and Jobs
Yesterday, 03:27 AM
- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Dec 27 2014 02:26 AM
Twins send Pavano to the DL, Blackburn comes off.
Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:57 PM
Pavano's obvious velocity decline throughout the season and the effect his shoulder had on his repertoire was a fairly strong indication that the right-hander would eventually have a date with the DL. Meanwhile Blackburn's rehab assignment has not been great - he's made two starts, thrown six innings and has six hits, five of which have been doubles, as well as a 2-to-4 K-to-BB ratio.
Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:18 PM
I totally called this one. And from what I heard, he didn't do too badly in his last start before it was cut short by rain.
He did so-so - 2 hits and 1 walk in 2.1 innings, no K's, low strike/ball ratio. Let's hope he was still getting back into gameshape and this is not indicative of what's to come.
Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:22 PM
What I just typed is probably an opinion, not a fact. I mean, I'm usually right, so you should maybe assume it is or will be a fact soon, but that's up to you.
Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:22 PM