- Article: Vikings Game 7 Recap: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same
Yesterday, 08:07 PM
- Article: Jerick McKinnon—Running With The Opportunity
Yesterday, 07:54 PM
- Vikings' RB Jerick McKinnon Fulfills Zimmer's Request
Yesterday, 04:30 PM
- Vegas favors (1-5) Tampa Bay over Vikings
Yesterday, 04:27 PM
- The World According to Zim
Yesterday, 04:24 PM
- Shame On You, Cook and Kanabec Counties
Yesterday, 04:21 PM
- Joe Webb back to catching passes?
Yesterday, 03:53 PM
- Judge Case not recused in Peterson case
Yesterday, 01:29 PM
- NFL introduces its own Lady Bing award
Yesterday, 12:15 PM
- Article: Something’s Gotta Give
Yesterday, 10:28 AM
Twins send Pavano to the DL, Blackburn comes off.
Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:57 PM
Pavano's obvious velocity decline throughout the season and the effect his shoulder had on his repertoire was a fairly strong indication that the right-hander would eventually have a date with the DL. Meanwhile Blackburn's rehab assignment has not been great - he's made two starts, thrown six innings and has six hits, five of which have been doubles, as well as a 2-to-4 K-to-BB ratio.
Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:18 PM
I totally called this one. And from what I heard, he didn't do too badly in his last start before it was cut short by rain.
He did so-so - 2 hits and 1 walk in 2.1 innings, no K's, low strike/ball ratio. Let's hope he was still getting back into gameshape and this is not indicative of what's to come.
Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:22 PM