- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Today, 03:05 PM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Today, 02:06 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 10:56 AM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Today, 09:57 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 06:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Today, 06:06 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Today, 05:48 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Yesterday, 07:58 PM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Yesterday, 08:31 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Salvaging Players, Fitting Zimmer's Defense, Chemistry and Draft Priorities
Yesterday, 06:15 AM
Twins send Pavano to the DL, Blackburn comes off.
Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:57 PM
Pavano's obvious velocity decline throughout the season and the effect his shoulder had on his repertoire was a fairly strong indication that the right-hander would eventually have a date with the DL. Meanwhile Blackburn's rehab assignment has not been great - he's made two starts, thrown six innings and has six hits, five of which have been doubles, as well as a 2-to-4 K-to-BB ratio.
Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:18 PM
I totally called this one. And from what I heard, he didn't do too badly in his last start before it was cut short by rain.
He did so-so - 2 hits and 1 walk in 2.1 innings, no K's, low strike/ball ratio. Let's hope he was still getting back into gameshape and this is not indicative of what's to come.
Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:22 PM
What I just typed is probably an opinion, not a fact. I mean, I'm usually right, so you should maybe assume it is or will be a fact soon, but that's up to you.
Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:22 PM