- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 09:45 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Today, 07:45 AM
- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 07:28 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Today, 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Yesterday, 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Nov 24 2014 03:03 PM
- AWESOME --> "The Bits Of Broken Chair Trophy"
Nov 24 2014 03:02 PM
Twins send Pavano to the DL, Blackburn comes off.
Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:57 PM
Pavano's obvious velocity decline throughout the season and the effect his shoulder had on his repertoire was a fairly strong indication that the right-hander would eventually have a date with the DL. Meanwhile Blackburn's rehab assignment has not been great - he's made two starts, thrown six innings and has six hits, five of which have been doubles, as well as a 2-to-4 K-to-BB ratio.
Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:18 PM
I totally called this one. And from what I heard, he didn't do too badly in his last start before it was cut short by rain.
He did so-so - 2 hits and 1 walk in 2.1 innings, no K's, low strike/ball ratio. Let's hope he was still getting back into gameshape and this is not indicative of what's to come.
Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:22 PM
What I just typed is probably an opinion, not a fact. I mean, I'm usually right, so you should maybe assume it is or will be a fact soon, but that's up to you.
Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:22 PM