- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Yesterday, 08:12 PM
- Simmons: The Vikings Cursed Cleveland
Yesterday, 07:39 PM
- Article: Preparing For An Off-Season Of Change
Yesterday, 09:07 AM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Yesterday, 08:23 AM
- Barr Out for the Remainder of the Season with Knee Surgery
Dec 19 2014 09:03 PM
- Article: Hanging with Chad One More Year
Dec 19 2014 05:39 PM
- Norv Turner defends his rookie QB
Dec 19 2014 11:17 AM
- Article: Vikings Succeed with Next Man Up Mentality
Dec 19 2014 07:22 AM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Dec 18 2014 09:57 PM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Dec 18 2014 09:00 PM
Twins send Pavano to the DL, Blackburn comes off.
Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:57 PM
Pavano's obvious velocity decline throughout the season and the effect his shoulder had on his repertoire was a fairly strong indication that the right-hander would eventually have a date with the DL. Meanwhile Blackburn's rehab assignment has not been great - he's made two starts, thrown six innings and has six hits, five of which have been doubles, as well as a 2-to-4 K-to-BB ratio.
Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:18 PM
I totally called this one. And from what I heard, he didn't do too badly in his last start before it was cut short by rain.
He did so-so - 2 hits and 1 walk in 2.1 innings, no K's, low strike/ball ratio. Let's hope he was still getting back into gameshape and this is not indicative of what's to come.
Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:22 PM
What I just typed is probably an opinion, not a fact. I mean, I'm usually right, so you should maybe assume it is or will be a fact soon, but that's up to you.
Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:22 PM