Vikings Journal Forums
- Caplan: Vikings to sign Bethel-Thompson to practice squad
Today, 07:35 PM
- Matt Kalil Ranked as WORST Tackle in the League by PFF!
Today, 07:02 PM
- Gophers passing "attack"
Today, 06:55 PM
- Breer: Kyle Rudolph Out For 6 Weeks
Today, 03:38 PM
- Article: Munnerlyn Comes To The Defense Of Peterson
Today, 02:56 PM
- Article: Vikings Hoping Injured Rudolph Won't Need Surgery
Today, 02:12 PM
- Vikings Hoping Injured Rudolph Won't Need Surgery
- The Teddy Bridgewater Era Begins
- The Teddy Bridgewater Era Begins In The Big Easy
- Game Recap: Cassel Era Ends with a Wimper, But There Are Good Signs to Come
- Game Recap: Cassel Era Ends with a Whimper, But There Are Good Signs to Come
- The No Podcast Podcast, Episode #22: Ready For Teddy
Bubba Starling vs. Byron Buxton
3 replies to this topic
Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:26 PM
I've heard a lot of comparisons of Buxton to Starling (2011 5th pick I believe?) and have a question about the two. Who is/was the better prospect before their respective drafts?
BA had that question on a recent ask BA. Callis had Buxton rated ahead but suggested KC would've taken the hometown player instead. Buxton has a better hit tool now but Starling has more power, IIRC.