- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 08:28 PM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Today, 01:35 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 11:51 AM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Today, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Yesterday, 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Yesterday, 03:35 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Yesterday, 03:03 PM
- AWESOME --> "The Bits Of Broken Chair Trophy"
Yesterday, 03:02 PM
- Article: Recap: Nascent Defense Shines as Vikings Move Towards Establishing Identity
Yesterday, 10:51 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Yesterday, 08:54 AM
Article: Second in Line
Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:17 AM
Every player taken from 2001 to 2008 reached the majors and all have had success with the exception of Reynolds, who would qualify as the one clear bust on the list.
You could say every player from 2001 to 2009. Dustin Ackley may not live up to his top 5 prospect hype, but he's still been a solid contributor to the M's thus far with a great career ahead of him.
Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:35 AM
Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:40 AM
Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:50 AM
A toolsy outfielder that's a long ways from contributing? I think it's a lock that we take him. I also think it's a lock that we hear from the Twins that this is a deep draft even though every expert and fan alike thinks this draft is weak.
Actually, a Twin official was quoted in the Strib as calling this one of the worst drafts in a decade.
Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:39 PM
My draft prediction: regardless of who the Twins pick, 75% of the comments regarding the pick will be negative.
That's probably a safe bet. People comment with such certainty but the fact of the matter is that the pitcher they wanted the Twins to take may have his elbow explode or just be a bust and Buxton could be the MVP of the next Twins World Series team. Only time will tell. That what makes the process of player development so interesting.
[SIZE=3][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=3]"And we'll see ya tomorrow night!!!!"[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]