- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Today, 03:05 PM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Today, 02:06 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 10:56 AM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Today, 09:57 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 06:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Today, 06:06 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Today, 05:48 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Yesterday, 07:58 PM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Yesterday, 08:31 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Salvaging Players, Fitting Zimmer's Defense, Chemistry and Draft Priorities
Yesterday, 06:15 AM
Posted 03 June 2012 - 02:36 PM
Posted 03 June 2012 - 02:49 PM
Good point my friend. I would like to see that more often. We could have really used that run.
Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:13 PM
Diamond was set up pretty well, facing a banged up Cleveland team that struggles mightily against lefthanders. I've thought he was sharper a couple other times, but he keeps making his pitches and getting lots of grounders. I'll take it, but I will LOL about the Twins making the playoffs.
Great pitching by Diamond today. If by some miracle we were to make the playoffs, I think that he would deserve to start the first game, assuming that he continues to pitch like this.