- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 07:36 AM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Today, 06:32 AM
- Article: Pack Puts Away the Vikings with Ease
Yesterday, 10:19 PM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings Game Thread
Yesterday, 05:05 PM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Yesterday, 11:44 AM
- Where Should The NFL Expand?
Yesterday, 11:16 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Yesterday, 08:46 AM
- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Nov 22 2014 11:23 AM
- Article: Preparing For Life Without Adrian Peterson
Nov 22 2014 11:10 AM
Posted 03 June 2012 - 02:36 PM
Posted 03 June 2012 - 02:49 PM
Good point my friend. I would like to see that more often. We could have really used that run.
Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:13 PM
Diamond was set up pretty well, facing a banged up Cleveland team that struggles mightily against lefthanders. I've thought he was sharper a couple other times, but he keeps making his pitches and getting lots of grounders. I'll take it, but I will LOL about the Twins making the playoffs.
Great pitching by Diamond today. If by some miracle we were to make the playoffs, I think that he would deserve to start the first game, assuming that he continues to pitch like this.