- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Today, 07:54 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 07:51 PM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 06:42 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Today, 05:58 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Today, 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Today, 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Today, 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Today, 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Today, 09:03 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Yesterday, 07:42 PM
Posted 03 June 2012 - 02:36 PM
Posted 03 June 2012 - 02:49 PM
Good point my friend. I would like to see that more often. We could have really used that run.
Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:13 PM
Diamond was set up pretty well, facing a banged up Cleveland team that struggles mightily against lefthanders. I've thought he was sharper a couple other times, but he keeps making his pitches and getting lots of grounders. I'll take it, but I will LOL about the Twins making the playoffs.
Great pitching by Diamond today. If by some miracle we were to make the playoffs, I think that he would deserve to start the first game, assuming that he continues to pitch like this.