Vikings Journal Forums
- Article: Opposition Outlook - The Man That Redefined The Saints
Today, 06:31 PM
- What does Cassel need to do to lose/keep his job?
Today, 05:27 PM
- Roger Goodell Speaks
Today, 04:04 PM
- Article: Munnerlyn Comes To The Defense Of Peterson
Today, 03:41 PM
- Article: Remember When—The 2009 NFC Championship Game
Today, 03:25 PM
- Article: The Hits Just Keep On Coming
Today, 01:03 PM
No replies to this topic
Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:18 AM
In what was a shock to me, Yahoo's Tim Brown reported that the A's had signed Cuban OF Yoenis Cespedes. Minutes later, A's beat reporter Susan Slusser announced that the deal would pay him $36 million over 4 years. I thought he would go to the Nationals or the Marlins, or maybe a high-profile team. I never would have guessed the A's.