Vikings Journal Forums
- Grantland: Keep It Simple, Teddy
Today, 11:26 AM
- Green Cheese: What we know about it
Today, 11:16 AM
- Article: Assessing the Offensive Weapons for Teddy and Why it Doesn't Matter
Today, 10:57 AM
- Rookie Quarterback Comparison
Today, 10:30 AM
- Which Comes First...
Today, 10:20 AM
- Article: Third-Down Defense a Big Problem
Today, 10:11 AM
- Vikings Journal Mailbag: Teddy, Patterson and Hodges
- Third-Down Defense a Big Problem
- Assessing the Offensive Weapons for Teddy and Why it Doesn't Matter
- Vikings Offensive Review: Teddy Shines and the Offense Follows
- THE BIG QUESTION: Will Teddy Be Ready for Thursday?
- The Vikings Offense Returns Versus The Falcons
Article: Minnesota Twins Minor League Hitter of the Month - May
2 replies to this topic
Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:29 PM
Carson If the twins decide to go back to 12 pitchers, I wouldn't mind seeing him up. Couldn't hurt. But goodness, Arcia, Rasario and Sano. That trio is going to be excellent for the Twins in a couple years. All three could be top 100 prospects next year and if they draft well this year and if some of their pitchers from 2011 start to move upthey could have a full blown "next wave" in 2015.