Chances the Twins tie it up or take the lead?
- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 05:23 PM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Today, 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 03:17 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Today, 12:53 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Today, 12:18 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Today, 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Yesterday, 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
Posted 30 July 2014 - 09:05 PM
And now, ladies and gentlement, a haiku for Chief...
Yes, concur, winnah!
You know where you stand with Chief.
It's a TD thing.
(oops... originally typed "It's a TB thing," but tuberculosis wasn't what I meant.)
TB would have worked too, believe it or not.
Oh, and thanks!
Edited by USAFChief, 30 July 2014 - 09:05 PM.
Posted 30 July 2014 - 09:12 PM
You're welcome, friend. I had a haiku for Willihammer, too, but he changed his avatar, so now I can't talk about his purdy lips.
His purdy lips are better than Dozier's head on the Kool-Aid man.
Posted 30 July 2014 - 09:15 PM
I found a full track list. (It was something to do while the Twins were throwing the game away.)
The Lord's Prayer
Sister Janet Mead
Nuns do not seem to rule the pop charts like they used to.
I would not mind some wild pitch -- strange error combos to get a few scores like we seemed to get early in the season. I will take a run anyway I can get it - I am not proud.
Posted 30 July 2014 - 09:27 PM
Well, at least they got the window shopping taken care of tonite.
'Can I help you?'
'No, I'm just looking.'
Who knew you could be rung up for just looking?
There's another game tomorrow.
"Little beat big if little is smart.
First with the head, then with the heart."