He's just 24 and he's hanging it up. My guess is that it's a result of the new concussion paranoia going on in the NFL. He certainly wasn't a bad player and could have turned into a useful nickel or dime back.
Vikings Journal Forums
- Nickname for Teddy Bridgewater
Today, 05:04 PM
- MUST SEE: Brett Favre's new commercial
Today, 04:03 PM
- Favre Picks Packers in a "Lopsided" Win
Today, 03:59 PM
- Article: Assessing the Offensive Weapons for Teddy and Why it Doesn't Matter
Today, 03:23 PM
- Draft day stunner.
Today, 03:21 PM
- NFL: Chiefs' Abdullah Should Not Have Been Penalized
Today, 03:18 PM
- Assessing the Offensive Weapons for Teddy and Why it Doesn't Matter
- Vikings Offensive Review: Teddy Shines and the Offense Follows
- THE BIG QUESTION: Will Teddy Be Ready for Thursday?
- The Vikings Offense Returns Versus The Falcons
- Official Falcons vs. Vikings Game Thread
- Falcons vs. Vikings Preview: Trying To Stop The Soaring Falcons