Vikings Journal Forums
- QB Chandler Harnish signed to practice squad
Yesterday, 09:42 PM
- Draft day stunner.
Yesterday, 08:08 PM
- Best running back in college football
Yesterday, 04:43 PM
- Rookie Quarterback Comparison
Yesterday, 04:36 PM
- How 'bout them Gophers?
Yesterday, 02:26 PM
- Article: THE BIG QUESTION: Will Teddy Be Ready for Thursday?
Yesterday, 01:59 PM
- Vikings Offensive Review: Teddy Shines and the Offense Follows
- THE BIG QUESTION: Will Teddy Be Ready for Thursday?
- The Vikings Offense Returns Versus The Falcons
- Official Falcons vs. Vikings Game Thread
- Falcons vs. Vikings Preview: Trying To Stop The Soaring Falcons
- Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 4
Article: Alexi and Arbitration
1 reply to this topic
Posted 11 February 2012 - 02:31 PM
Seth, I actually believe Casilla will lose his arbitration case if he does not settle. He only played in 97 games and had three good months and three bad months. I don't believe an arbitrator will give him that big of a raise based on his injuries/production. He is asking for twice the amount he made in 2011 and will not get it. He should meet the Twins in the middle.