- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Today, 02:26 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 06:42 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Yesterday, 05:58 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Yesterday, 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Yesterday, 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 09:03 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Dec 25 2014 07:42 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Article: Alexi and Arbitration
1 reply to this topic
Posted 11 February 2012 - 02:31 PM
Seth, I actually believe Casilla will lose his arbitration case if he does not settle. He only played in 97 games and had three good months and three bad months. I don't believe an arbitrator will give him that big of a raise based on his injuries/production. He is asking for twice the amount he made in 2011 and will not get it. He should meet the Twins in the middle.