Vikings Journal Forums
- Article: Can Matt Asiata Really Bear the Backup Burden?
Yesterday, 11:45 PM
- Small College Updates
Yesterday, 11:34 PM
- Governor Dayton Calls for Vikings to suspend Adrian Peterson
Yesterday, 11:24 PM
- Ouch, All Day Foundation Suspends Operations...
Yesterday, 11:19 PM
- Play Action Pass Chalk Talk
Yesterday, 08:59 PM
- An Open Letter to Zygi and Rick
Yesterday, 08:20 PM
Article: Alexi and Arbitration
1 reply to this topic
Posted 11 February 2012 - 02:31 PM
Seth, I actually believe Casilla will lose his arbitration case if he does not settle. He only played in 97 games and had three good months and three bad months. I don't believe an arbitrator will give him that big of a raise based on his injuries/production. He is asking for twice the amount he made in 2011 and will not get it. He should meet the Twins in the middle.