- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Yesterday, 05:23 PM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Yesterday, 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Yesterday, 03:17 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Yesterday, 12:53 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Yesterday, 12:18 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Yesterday, 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Nov 25 2014 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Nov 25 2014 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
Posted 26 May 2012 - 01:51 PM
Well, no need to keep following this game now. Will a starting pitcher please stand up?...
Only the rookies seem to be able to give any hope -- Diamond, DeVries and Walters -- and we will be lucky if one of them can keep it up. This is going to be a LONG and unhappy season. I was hoping that we would benefit from playing in a weak division, but the starting pitching is so bad that we would have trouble winning in AAA.
Posted 26 May 2012 - 03:03 PM
The worst part is, the Twins have to keep trotting Pavano out there since he is the only starter who could possibly be traded for someone.
I think that there are lots of contenders for worst part, including having no one better than Pavano to replace him, as well as poor offense, poor defense, and a weak farm system. It seems to me that the only salvation will be to trade everyone over age 30 who can be traded, in an effort to put together a run in 2015 or 2016. In the meantime, we are looking good for high draft picks for a while.
Posted 26 May 2012 - 03:19 PM
THIRTEEN Twins strikeouts. There should be a rule that after 15 strikeouts we can hit off a tee. And if there are more than 5 strikeouts using the tee, then they should call the game.
Haha. Octavio Dotel was the pitcher I wanted the Twins to sign instead of Capps.
Posted 26 May 2012 - 05:28 PM
[SIZE=3][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=3]"And we'll see ya tomorrow night!!!!"[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]