- Article: Major Protests Expected This Weekend And This Is Why...
Yesterday, 10:27 PM
- Griffen named NFC Defensive Player of the Month
Yesterday, 08:34 PM
- TACO NIGHT at The Cassel's!
Yesterday, 06:00 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 9 Rankings
Yesterday, 04:24 PM
- Harnish done with a Lisfranc injury in his foot
Yesterday, 03:32 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 9
Yesterday, 02:39 PM
- Report: RGIII to get the start versus the Vikings
Yesterday, 09:32 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 9
Oct 29 2014 08:02 PM
- Cassel Staying Active With Team While on IR
Oct 29 2014 11:35 AM
- Barr named NFC Defensive Player of the Week
Oct 29 2014 11:02 AM
Game 42 - Twins @ White Sox - 5/23/12
Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:48 PM
Don't look now, Mastroianni, but Danny Valencia is batting .293 at Rochester, with a couple of home runs. Today would be a good game to get your batting average back up above the Plouffe Line.
I personally don't wanna see Valencia back with the Twins until he has got rid of his prom queen attitude. A little humility will go along way, even help his batting AVG
Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:50 PM
Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:50 PM
Plouffe there it is!
The Plouffe Line keeps getting farther out of reach for poor Mastro.
Later update: E9. That might be just about it for Darin.
Further update: being pinch-hit for by Casilla can not be a good omen for one's major league stay.
Edited by ashburyjohn, 23 May 2012 - 08:19 PM.
Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:48 PM
Agree with that sentiment. Mastro to the minors in..........well pretty soon. I suppose Valencia would be the most likely recall. I thought Diamond did a decent job, pitching around three errors and at least one other ball that should have been fielded. The defense has been good this year, so I guess we can chalk up this game as an anomaly.
Tomorrow is a big day. De Vries make his debut. Hope he keeps the ball in the yard.