- Judge Case not recused in Peterson case
Today, 11:22 AM
- Shame On You, Cook and Kanabec Counties
Today, 11:20 AM
- NFL introduces its own Lady Bing award
Today, 10:31 AM
- Article: Something’s Gotta Give
Today, 10:28 AM
- Article: Jerick McKinnon—Running With The Opportunity
Today, 10:12 AM
- Article: Preaching Patience with Teddy
Yesterday, 09:52 PM
- NCAA vs Autographs
Yesterday, 07:03 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 8
Yesterday, 01:18 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 8 Rankings
Yesterday, 12:41 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 8
Oct 22 2014 07:07 PM
Game 42 - Twins @ White Sox - 5/23/12
Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:48 PM
Don't look now, Mastroianni, but Danny Valencia is batting .293 at Rochester, with a couple of home runs. Today would be a good game to get your batting average back up above the Plouffe Line.
I personally don't wanna see Valencia back with the Twins until he has got rid of his prom queen attitude. A little humility will go along way, even help his batting AVG
Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:50 PM
Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:50 PM
Plouffe there it is!
The Plouffe Line keeps getting farther out of reach for poor Mastro.
Later update: E9. That might be just about it for Darin.
Further update: being pinch-hit for by Casilla can not be a good omen for one's major league stay.
Edited by ashburyjohn, 23 May 2012 - 08:19 PM.
Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:48 PM
Agree with that sentiment. Mastro to the minors in..........well pretty soon. I suppose Valencia would be the most likely recall. I thought Diamond did a decent job, pitching around three errors and at least one other ball that should have been fielded. The defense has been good this year, so I guess we can chalk up this game as an anomaly.
Tomorrow is a big day. De Vries make his debut. Hope he keeps the ball in the yard.