- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Yesterday, 10:05 PM
- Barr Out for the Remainder of the Season with Knee Surgery
Yesterday, 09:03 PM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Yesterday, 01:29 PM
- Norv Turner defends his rookie QB
Yesterday, 11:17 AM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Dec 18 2014 09:57 PM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Dec 18 2014 09:00 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Next Year's Optimism, Playing Rookies and Draft Strategy
Dec 18 2014 07:24 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings
Dec 18 2014 02:16 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Dec 17 2014 05:17 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Dec 17 2014 12:30 PM
Game 42 - Twins @ White Sox - 5/23/12
Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:48 PM
Don't look now, Mastroianni, but Danny Valencia is batting .293 at Rochester, with a couple of home runs. Today would be a good game to get your batting average back up above the Plouffe Line.
I personally don't wanna see Valencia back with the Twins until he has got rid of his prom queen attitude. A little humility will go along way, even help his batting AVG
Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:50 PM
Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:50 PM
Plouffe there it is!
The Plouffe Line keeps getting farther out of reach for poor Mastro.
Later update: E9. That might be just about it for Darin.
Further update: being pinch-hit for by Casilla can not be a good omen for one's major league stay.
Edited by ashburyjohn, 23 May 2012 - 08:19 PM.
Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:48 PM
Agree with that sentiment. Mastro to the minors in..........well pretty soon. I suppose Valencia would be the most likely recall. I thought Diamond did a decent job, pitching around three errors and at least one other ball that should have been fielded. The defense has been good this year, so I guess we can chalk up this game as an anomaly.
Tomorrow is a big day. De Vries make his debut. Hope he keeps the ball in the yard.