- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Today, 10:49 AM
- Article: Oh Snap! Vikings Botch the Game Late in Miami
Today, 10:15 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Today, 09:32 AM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Yesterday, 11:41 PM
- Simmons: The Vikings Cursed Cleveland
Yesterday, 09:26 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:06 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Preview: No Vacation in Miami
Yesterday, 12:06 PM
- Greenway to play after passing of his father...
Yesterday, 11:57 AM
- Article: Preparing For An Off-Season Of Change
Yesterday, 07:29 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Dec 20 2014 08:12 PM
Game 42 - Twins @ White Sox - 5/23/12
Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:48 PM
Don't look now, Mastroianni, but Danny Valencia is batting .293 at Rochester, with a couple of home runs. Today would be a good game to get your batting average back up above the Plouffe Line.
I personally don't wanna see Valencia back with the Twins until he has got rid of his prom queen attitude. A little humility will go along way, even help his batting AVG
Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:50 PM
Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:50 PM
Plouffe there it is!
The Plouffe Line keeps getting farther out of reach for poor Mastro.
Later update: E9. That might be just about it for Darin.
Further update: being pinch-hit for by Casilla can not be a good omen for one's major league stay.
Edited by ashburyjohn, 23 May 2012 - 08:19 PM.
Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:48 PM
Agree with that sentiment. Mastro to the minors in..........well pretty soon. I suppose Valencia would be the most likely recall. I thought Diamond did a decent job, pitching around three errors and at least one other ball that should have been fielded. The defense has been good this year, so I guess we can chalk up this game as an anomaly.
Tomorrow is a big day. De Vries make his debut. Hope he keeps the ball in the yard.