- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 02:56 PM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Today, 01:35 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 11:51 AM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Today, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Yesterday, 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Yesterday, 03:35 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Yesterday, 03:03 PM
- AWESOME --> "The Bits Of Broken Chair Trophy"
Yesterday, 03:02 PM
- Article: Recap: Nascent Defense Shines as Vikings Move Towards Establishing Identity
Yesterday, 10:51 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Yesterday, 08:54 AM
SI article on Buxton
Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:30 PM
What I just typed is probably an opinion, not a fact. I mean, I'm usually right, so you should maybe assume it is or will be a fact soon, but that's up to you.
Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:54 PM
Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:35 PM
In Baxley, GA, you've got Braxton Jeffers coaching Byron Buxton. My tongue is twisted.
I noticed the same thing! I got a pretty good chuckle out of it and then got to wondering if that's just a coincidence or if there's something about the South and the dialect that lends itself to that. Then I remembered I should probably get back to work.
Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:43 PM
The ESPN guy that is not law has him behind another hs outfielder. But you have to love him after that article.
You're right and I'm not trying to say that he's the consensus #1. Just that he fits the type of player the Twins target and he has huge upside.