Vikings Journal Forums
- Mother of Peterson's Son Chastises Media for Publishing Photos
Today, 04:41 PM
- Ouch, All Day Foundation Suspends Operations...
Today, 04:22 PM
- Article: Can Matt Asiata Really Bear the Backup Burden?
Today, 04:13 PM
- Advanced Football Stats
Today, 03:43 PM
- Governor Dayton Calls for Vikings to suspend Adrian Peterson
Today, 03:37 PM
- Fantasy football injury outbreak
Today, 03:19 PM
Article: (FunDay) Monday's Minor League Round-up
5 replies to this topic
Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:55 AM
I don't think they would "make him a DH", but I think it's entirely possible (and probably wise) to give him a day here and there where all he has to think about is hitting. The run of errors and batting slump seem to coincide. His error total can't go up as a DH. I also think moving to RF or 1B wouldn't help mentally either.