- Adult position
Today, 04:07 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Yesterday, 07:58 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 05:40 PM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 10:55 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 10:54 AM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Yesterday, 08:31 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Salvaging Players, Fitting Zimmer's Defense, Chemistry and Draft Priorities
Yesterday, 06:15 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 01:03 AM
- Article: Pro Bowl Shuts Out Vikings
Dec 23 2014 11:28 PM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Dec 23 2014 07:16 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Snappers Afternoon Game 1380 ESPN
13 replies to this topic
Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:23 AM
Sano and Rosario go meakly- Sano in a bit of the slump over the last 10 games with a .194 average. 3 Homers and a double in that period. Average is dropping, but it sounds as if the opposing pitchers are not giving him much to hit either and when they make a mistake it goes a long way.
Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:06 AM
Sano has been getting quite a bit of action at 3rd and has been steady to quite good according to what I am getting from broadcast. A diving stop and throw to second to just miss getting the lead runner, a play behind the bag with a long throw to first to get the runner which would have been good if the ball had been fair down the left field line, and a easy chopper. So far so good for Sano in the field.
Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:49 AM
Nice start by Summers, he sits down and in comes Corey Williams. Summers line 6IP-2 ER-3 K-1 BB and 4 Hits. The announcers said that the walk was the 1st walk of the series, short two gamer, given up by Snappers pitching. They also said that the River Bandits have maybe the best offense in the League and if on queue Williams is greeted with a 2 out homer.