- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Yesterday, 10:57 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Yesterday, 08:13 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Yesterday, 06:21 AM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Nov 26 2014 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Nov 26 2014 03:17 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Nov 26 2014 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Nov 25 2014 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Nov 25 2014 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Snappers Afternoon Game 1380 ESPN
13 replies to this topic
Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:23 AM
Sano and Rosario go meakly- Sano in a bit of the slump over the last 10 games with a .194 average. 3 Homers and a double in that period. Average is dropping, but it sounds as if the opposing pitchers are not giving him much to hit either and when they make a mistake it goes a long way.
Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:06 AM
Sano has been getting quite a bit of action at 3rd and has been steady to quite good according to what I am getting from broadcast. A diving stop and throw to second to just miss getting the lead runner, a play behind the bag with a long throw to first to get the runner which would have been good if the ball had been fair down the left field line, and a easy chopper. So far so good for Sano in the field.
Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:49 AM
Nice start by Summers, he sits down and in comes Corey Williams. Summers line 6IP-2 ER-3 K-1 BB and 4 Hits. The announcers said that the walk was the 1st walk of the series, short two gamer, given up by Snappers pitching. They also said that the River Bandits have maybe the best offense in the League and if on queue Williams is greeted with a 2 out homer.