- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 07:44 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Today, 10:58 AM
- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Today, 02:26 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Yesterday, 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Yesterday, 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 09:03 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Dec 25 2014 07:42 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
1 reply to this topic
Posted 07 February 2012 - 07:34 AM
I've got no problem with the Love suspension. You don't do that. There is a chance it was an accident, but I'm not buying it. I do like that Love went to apologize after the game. The NBA had better at least issue a "Stern" (Ha!) warning to Scola about throwing basketballs at people's junk. That looked a bit suspect, too.