Vikings Journal Forums
- Radisson Hotels Suspends Relationship with the Vikings
Today, 09:19 PM--
- An Open Letter to Zygi and Rick
Today, 09:03 PM--
- Fantasy football injury outbreak
Today, 08:31 PM--
- Article: Vikings Announce Peterson Will Play vs. Saints
Today, 08:29 PM--
- Article: Statement From Adrian Peterson
Today, 08:28 PM--
- KHOU: Report of 2nd Peterson "Disciplining"
Today, 08:10 PM--
1 reply to this topic
Posted 07 February 2012 - 07:34 AM
I've got no problem with the Love suspension. You don't do that. There is a chance it was an accident, but I'm not buying it. I do like that Love went to apologize after the game. The NBA had better at least issue a "Stern" (Ha!) warning to Scola about throwing basketballs at people's junk. That looked a bit suspect, too.