Vikings Journal Forums
- Governor Dayton Calls for Vikings to suspend Adrian Peterson
Today, 12:12 PM
- FAAB money spent on Josh Gordon
Today, 12:08 PM
- Article: Can Matt Asiata Really Bear the Backup Burden?
Today, 11:44 AM
- Radisson Hotels Suspends Relationship with the Vikings
Today, 11:22 AM
- What's the Deal with Matt Kalil?
Today, 10:28 AM
- An Open Letter to Zygi and Rick
Today, 10:27 AM
1 reply to this topic
Posted 07 February 2012 - 07:34 AM
I've got no problem with the Love suspension. You don't do that. There is a chance it was an accident, but I'm not buying it. I do like that Love went to apologize after the game. The NBA had better at least issue a "Stern" (Ha!) warning to Scola about throwing basketballs at people's junk. That looked a bit suspect, too.