Vikings Journal Forums
- Article: Matt Cassel Fractures Foot, Bridgewater to Start Indefinitely
Today, 04:44 PM
- ESPN OTL: Ravens executives had detailed account of Rice incident
Today, 03:06 PM
- Article: Official Vikings vs. Saints Game Thread
Today, 03:04 PM
- Read: The Worst Kind Of Adrian Peterson Article
Today, 02:56 PM
- Cassel has several broken bones in foot
Today, 02:47 PM
- Mort Report: Peterson is in denial
Today, 10:48 AM
45 replies to this topic
Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:33 AM
Is this start for Parmelee out of sympathy? Will he get sent down after the game to make room for Morneau, or will they actually go down to 12 pitchers? Since they'll be in an NL park this weekend, you'd think that the Twins would want the bench flexibility, but then again ...
Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:09 PM
So in his pre-game comments Gardy doesn't see how they can go down to 12 pitchers.
Great, to interleague ball with a weak bench and bloated staff. Should work great.
What a mess. 13 pitchers and no end in sight? I've been thru some tough times as a Twins fan but this is the worst.
Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:37 PM
lol! Brought back to mind the rumor that we were blowing the fans out in the Homerdome when we batted - we must be turning on the switch to blow the air/wind out when the visitors are up rather than when we are up at Target Field. Someone tell them to hurry up and get that straightened out.