- Breaking: Zimmer said the Vikings practiced yesterday
Today, 07:35 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 13
Today, 07:22 PM
- Article: Zimmer Wants Wins—Does Anyone Else?
Today, 03:50 PM
- Greg Jennings Receives Courage Award
Today, 12:30 PM
- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 11:15 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Today, 08:43 AM
- Article: The Vikings New Number One Wide Receiver?!?
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Yesterday, 06:21 AM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Nov 26 2014 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Nov 26 2014 03:17 PM
Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:33 AM
Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:09 PM
So in his pre-game comments Gardy doesn't see how they can go down to 12 pitchers.
Great, to interleague ball with a weak bench and bloated staff. Should work great.
What a mess. 13 pitchers and no end in sight? I've been thru some tough times as a Twins fan but this is the worst.
Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:35 PM
What I just typed is probably an opinion, not a fact. I mean, I'm usually right, so you should maybe assume it is or will be a fact soon, but that's up to you.
Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:37 PM