- NCAA vs Autographs
Today, 03:06 PM
- Judge Case not recused in Peterson case
Today, 02:16 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 8
Today, 01:18 PM
- Shame On You, Cook and Kanabec Counties
Today, 01:15 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 8 Rankings
Today, 12:41 PM
- Article: Something’s Gotta Give
Today, 08:34 AM
- Article: Preaching Patience with Teddy
Yesterday, 07:49 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 8
Yesterday, 07:07 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Norv Turner, the Trade Deadline and Anthony Barr
Yesterday, 05:50 PM
- NFL introduces its own Lady Bing award
Yesterday, 08:14 AM
Twins Alum Update (Orlando Hudson)
Posted 13 May 2012 - 01:02 AM
I liked having him on the Twins, but it sounded like he was not liked in the clubhouse.
Maybe so, but maybe the Twins need to worry more about what the players do on the diamond and worry less about perceptions of a player's "character." Seems like we've pushed a lot of talent out the door over the last decade because they ran afoul of some unwritten code of conduct ... and the results finally speak for themselves. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate having nice people in the organization, but Gardy and company don't seem to give much leeway to guys who they think won't fit the mold.
Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:04 AM
Orlando Hudson, though not hitting well (.208/,257/.330), has five triples. Oh yeah, and ZERO doubles.
While I think the primary reason for O-Dogg's departure was financial, the numbers listed above are pretty much what we got right now. I think if it let us save a few million a year than it was a good move getting rid of him. I think I saw something that Bartlett is available. Now that would be a nice return player for us.