Vikings Journal Forums
- Grantland: Keep It Simple, Teddy
Today, 09:28 PM
- The NFL Now Has All Of The Monies
Today, 08:06 PM
- America's Pregame Takes Aim At Aaron Rodgers
Today, 03:47 PM
- MUST SEE: Brett Favre's new commercial
Today, 03:33 PM
- Packers' coach Mike McCarthy on the Vikings
Today, 02:54 PM
- Vikings Week 5 Injury Report
Today, 01:14 PM
- Vikings Journal Mailbag: Teddy, Patterson and Hodges
- Third-Down Defense a Big Problem
- Assessing the Offensive Weapons for Teddy and Why it Doesn't Matter
- Vikings Offensive Review: Teddy Shines and the Offense Follows
- THE BIG QUESTION: Will Teddy Be Ready for Thursday?
- The Vikings Offense Returns Versus The Falcons
Twins Alum Update (Orlando Hudson)
7 replies to this topic
Posted 13 May 2012 - 01:02 AM
I liked having him on the Twins, but it sounded like he was not liked in the clubhouse.
Maybe so, but maybe the Twins need to worry more about what the players do on the diamond and worry less about perceptions of a player's "character." Seems like we've pushed a lot of talent out the door over the last decade because they ran afoul of some unwritten code of conduct ... and the results finally speak for themselves. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate having nice people in the organization, but Gardy and company don't seem to give much leeway to guys who they think won't fit the mold.
Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:04 AM
Orlando Hudson, though not hitting well (.208/,257/.330), has five triples. Oh yeah, and ZERO doubles.
While I think the primary reason for O-Dogg's departure was financial, the numbers listed above are pretty much what we got right now. I think if it let us save a few million a year than it was a good move getting rid of him. I think I saw something that Bartlett is available. Now that would be a nice return player for us.