- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 08:47 AM
- Article: Ponder Era Ending
Today, 01:03 AM
- Article: Bears vs. Vikings Game Thread
Yesterday, 11:19 PM
- Troy Williamson > Patterson
Yesterday, 09:09 PM
- 2015 upgrades
Yesterday, 03:59 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Yesterday, 07:49 AM
- Article: Minnesota Vikings Christmas Returns
Yesterday, 06:48 AM
- Article: Bears vs. Vikings preview: Playing for Purple Pride and Jobs
Yesterday, 03:27 AM
- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Dec 27 2014 02:26 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Dec 26 2014 07:51 PM
Twins Alum Update (Orlando Hudson)
Posted 13 May 2012 - 01:02 AM
I liked having him on the Twins, but it sounded like he was not liked in the clubhouse.
Maybe so, but maybe the Twins need to worry more about what the players do on the diamond and worry less about perceptions of a player's "character." Seems like we've pushed a lot of talent out the door over the last decade because they ran afoul of some unwritten code of conduct ... and the results finally speak for themselves. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate having nice people in the organization, but Gardy and company don't seem to give much leeway to guys who they think won't fit the mold.
Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:04 AM
Orlando Hudson, though not hitting well (.208/,257/.330), has five triples. Oh yeah, and ZERO doubles.
While I think the primary reason for O-Dogg's departure was financial, the numbers listed above are pretty much what we got right now. I think if it let us save a few million a year than it was a good move getting rid of him. I think I saw something that Bartlett is available. Now that would be a nice return player for us.