- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 08:21 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Today, 08:13 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Today, 06:21 AM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Yesterday, 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Yesterday, 03:17 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Yesterday, 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Nov 25 2014 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Nov 25 2014 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
Goldeyes vs Saints
Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:57 AM
Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:00 PM
Edited by Highabove, 13 May 2012 - 03:42 AM.
Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:37 PM
The Saints would manhandle Beloit and beat Ft. Myers.
They would probably lose to New Britain in a seven game series.
Their league is generally considered between high A and AA ball.
The Saints Rosters consist of players who were mediocre in low A ball going all the way up to Shane Costa who played three years in the Major Leagues. Throw in everything in between and you have an interesting Roster.
That's interesting, it's something I've wondered about. I guess I always assumed since it was an independent league, nobody in it was ever on the major league radar and that it was generally inferior to any of the official minor league spectrum. Thanks for clarifying that.