- Article: Fantasy Football Week 8 Rankings
Today, 09:28 AM
- Judge Case not recused in Peterson case
Today, 09:14 AM
- Shame On You, Cook and Kanabec Counties
Today, 09:03 AM
- Article: Something’s Gotta Give
Today, 08:34 AM
- NCAA vs Autographs
Today, 12:04 AM
- Article: Preaching Patience with Teddy
Yesterday, 07:49 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 8
Yesterday, 07:07 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Norv Turner, the Trade Deadline and Anthony Barr
Yesterday, 05:50 PM
- NFL introduces its own Lady Bing award
Yesterday, 08:14 AM
- Vegas favors (1-5) Tampa Bay over Vikings
Oct 21 2014 12:33 PM
Goldeyes vs Saints
Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:57 AM
Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:00 PM
Edited by Highabove, 13 May 2012 - 03:42 AM.
Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:37 PM
The Saints would manhandle Beloit and beat Ft. Myers.
They would probably lose to New Britain in a seven game series.
Their league is generally considered between high A and AA ball.
The Saints Rosters consist of players who were mediocre in low A ball going all the way up to Shane Costa who played three years in the Major Leagues. Throw in everything in between and you have an interesting Roster.
That's interesting, it's something I've wondered about. I guess I always assumed since it was an independent league, nobody in it was ever on the major league radar and that it was generally inferior to any of the official minor league spectrum. Thanks for clarifying that.