Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.

The Store

Subscribe to Twins Daily Email

From MinnCentric

Photo

Article: Friday Night Lights

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Seth Stohs

Seth Stohs

Owner

• Administrators
  • 7,989 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:09 PM

You can view the page at http://www.twinsdail...ay-Night-Lights

#2 glunn

glunn

Head Moderator

• Twins Mods
  • 5,480 posts
  • LocationBeverly Hills, CA

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:26 PM

It's good to hear that Waldrop is feeling better and Bromberg is pitching so well. Thanks for another excellent report.

#3 Shane Wahl

Shane Wahl

• Members
  • 4,137 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:53 PM

Great for Bromberg. I am really cheering for him this year. I am also glad that Wilkin Ramirez is playing well.

#4 jimbo92107

jimbo92107

• Members
  • 554 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 07:01 AM

David Bromberg is my dark horse to make a leap forward this season. Go get 'em, big guy!

#5 Seth Stohs

Seth Stohs

Owner

• Administrators
  • 7,989 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:35 AM

I'm thrilled for Bromberg. Last year was such a tough year for him after wrking really hard th previous couple of years to get himself into the best shape of his life. He deserves the accolades, and the success. Hopefully he can continue on this path!

He recently found out that his father has Hairy Cell Leukemia, so I know that's been tough on the family too. http://www.youcaring...draiser_id=2756

#6 Neinstein

Neinstein

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:49 PM

Nice to see Waldrop back at it in Fort Myers today. 1 inning, 1 hit, 1 K. Welcome back kid.
"You teach me baseball and I'll teach you relativity. No, we must not. You will learn about relativity faster than I learn baseball." [SIZE=2]​Albert Einstein[/SIZE]

#7 Seth Stohs

Seth Stohs

Owner

• Administrators
  • 7,989 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:50 PM

YEah, he'll pitch again on Monday, then Wednesday, and then they'll determine where he goes next.