Adam Eaton CF
Alexei Ramirez SS
Jose Abreu 1B
Adam Dunn DH
Dayan Viciedo RF
Conor Gillaspie 3B
Gordon Beckham 2B
Alejandro De Aza LF
Tyler Flowers C
Danny Santana CF
Eduardo Nunez 3B
Brian Dozier 2B
Chris Colabello 1B
Josh Willingham DH
Oswaldo Arcia RF
Kurt Suzuki C
Eduardo Escobar SS
Sam Fuld LF
Bri ... I had a minute, so put the lineups up. Thanks, though.
OK... The way you worded that sentence... It means I have to say "You're Welcome" for your putting the lineups up. So... Umm... You're Welcome and Thanks for putting the lineups up.
Things to Think About:
1. Chicago White Sox -- Ok... Just checking to see if my attitude toward the White Sox has changed. Do I still hate them as much as I hate getting poked on facebook or as much as I hate bacon that is not crispy or as much as I hate paying 20 bucks for parking in a ramp that I have to walk 15 miles just to get out of the ramp. Just checking... and yep... Turns out that I still hate the White Sox just as much... if not more. Nothing has changed since yesterday or 1977 for that matter.
2. John Danks -- John is a 29 left hander out of Austin Texas. I think I've already done a thing on John Danks so I'll just add a couple more thoughts about John. Like I mentioned... He's left handed and he was born in Austin Texas. This makes perfect sense since Austin is perhaps the only left leaning place in the state of Texas. A blue city in the middle of a red state. Danks is an odd last name but it fits because John generally walks around damp, chilly and clammy. The White Sox are a Dank Team. They should make John Danks the captain of this Dank team. Dank It... I hate the White Sox.
3. Kendrys Morales -- I didn't find out about the Morales trade yesterday until after I posted the Game Thread Set-up. So... I suppose I should think about it today. I think we thought it was very possible that Morales would be flipped but I think we all had visions of a stronger return. I think we also had visions of a stronger Kendrys. In the end... We got Stephen Pryor in return. Pryor could really throw the crap out of a baseball before he hurt his shoulder. I have no idea if he will come back as he once was. If he does... we will be happy. If he doesn't... we will be disappointed. As for Kendrys... I thought I read somewhere that Kendrys did not want to sign with Seattle. As in... Didn't like his time in Seattle at all. If that's the case... Pack your bags... Because Seattle is the destination. I have no idea but I think I read that and am under the impression that Kendrys may not be happy with how it turned out.
4. Glunn -- It has occurred to me that Glunn may have never been a pre-game thought. If not... this needs to be corrected. And this is the best time to do so. Here's Why:
A. I really don't have another thought about Nunez or Hammer or Arcia and my thoughts are kind of negative about the club.
B. I hate the White Sox and this has started my thoughts out in a negative way. Therefore placing Glunn right here as thought #4 balances that out. Because Glunn is a positive force with a good soul. Glunn is like a puppy. He's like Sunshine shining on a puppy while the puppy is bringing a stuffed animal to a child. So congratulation Glunn... You are thought #4.
5. My Youngest Son -- On Wednesday while I was driving home from Southern Minnesota. My Youngest Son decided to spend the early afternoon in the sunshine with his IPAD. He had nothing to do so he sat in a lawn chair outside watching "The Office" Re-Runs on Netflix on this IPAD. Apparently... When the IPAD gets warm... it will issue a warning saying that the device is overheating and this happened. My Youngest Son... 16 years of age... Lept into action and placed the IPAD immediately in the freezer. Hold on... It gets better... but I'd like to pause here... Before I completely throw him under the bus... I'd like to point out that he's a great young man. Straight A's in school... Respectful and he's never been a problem... Not once in his life. Ok... Back to throwing him under the bus... Like I said it gets better. His older brother had no idea he put the IPAD in the freezer but he needed a ride to the fitness club. So my younger son gave him a ride and then came home with just enough time to get dressed and go to work. This was all around 2PM... and he worked until 10PM. Yep... for those of you doing the math. He froze his IPAD for over 8 hours. Now I've done my best to give my kids a good home and I think there is a good home down the street.
Edited by Riverbrian, 25 July 2014 - 05:13 PM.