- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Today, 03:18 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Today, 03:03 PM
- AWESOME --> "The Bits Of Broken Chair Trophy"
Today, 03:02 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Today, 02:31 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 01:48 PM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Today, 12:41 PM
- Article: Recap: Nascent Defense Shines as Vikings Move Towards Establishing Identity
Today, 10:51 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Today, 08:54 AM
- Article: Pack Puts Away the Vikings with Ease
Yesterday, 10:19 PM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings Game Thread
Yesterday, 05:05 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Just moved to the Twin City area.
7 replies to this topic
Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:15 AM
I hope this is the right spot. I tried to look for a old thread that was titled newbies and lurkers but couldn't find it. I have been a lurker for a while now. I have been a twins fan since 1987 when i was 5 years old. Anyways i just moved to the Twin City area three weeks ago. I came out here by myself and not knowing a single person out here. My work needed a good Designer in the Minneapolis location. So here i am. It is a little overwhelming at first coming from Montana. But i am adjusting well. I just wanted to post something to say hello and maybe catch a few Twins games with some of you.