Vikings Journal Forums
- Which Comes First...
Today, 05:53 AM
- Article: Assessing the Offensive Weapons for Teddy and Why it Doesn't Matter
Today, 02:57 AM
- Nickname for Teddy Bridgewater
Yesterday, 10:58 PM
- Rookie Quarterback Comparison
Yesterday, 07:30 PM
- NFL: Chiefs' Abdullah Should Not Have Been Penalized
Yesterday, 06:07 PM
- MUST SEE: Brett Favre's new commercial
Yesterday, 04:03 PM
- Assessing the Offensive Weapons for Teddy and Why it Doesn't Matter
- Vikings Offensive Review: Teddy Shines and the Offense Follows
- THE BIG QUESTION: Will Teddy Be Ready for Thursday?
- The Vikings Offense Returns Versus The Falcons
- Official Falcons vs. Vikings Game Thread
- Falcons vs. Vikings Preview: Trying To Stop The Soaring Falcons
Just moved to the Twin City area.
7 replies to this topic
Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:15 AM
I hope this is the right spot. I tried to look for a old thread that was titled newbies and lurkers but couldn't find it. I have been a lurker for a while now. I have been a twins fan since 1987 when i was 5 years old. Anyways i just moved to the Twin City area three weeks ago. I came out here by myself and not knowing a single person out here. My work needed a good Designer in the Minneapolis location. So here i am. It is a little overwhelming at first coming from Montana. But i am adjusting well. I just wanted to post something to say hello and maybe catch a few Twins games with some of you.