- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Today, 06:13 AM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Yesterday, 09:57 PM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Yesterday, 09:00 PM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Yesterday, 08:52 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Next Year's Optimism, Playing Rookies and Draft Strategy
Yesterday, 07:24 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings
Yesterday, 02:16 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Dec 17 2014 05:17 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Dec 17 2014 12:30 PM
- Article: Big Week for Walsh
Dec 17 2014 11:28 AM
- Article: How Did the Vikings Change their Gameplan Against the Lions?
Dec 17 2014 11:26 AM
Berrios' second start a lot better
Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:27 PM
Boston's AA team is solid and nice to see Vargas get 2 hits off the toughest pitcher to hit in AA (Owens), including a grand slam.
Boston's first-place AA team is also the best offensive team in the EL, so really nice performance by Berrios in only his 3rd AA start, retired his last 12 in a row.
Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:53 AM
i don't know about height or angle of attack but a real good hitting team couldn't touch him last night. Going to be fun to watch.