Vikings Journal Forums
- Article: Can Matt Asiata Really Bear the Backup Burden?
Yesterday, 11:45 PM
- Small College Updates
Yesterday, 11:34 PM
- Governor Dayton Calls for Vikings to suspend Adrian Peterson
Yesterday, 11:24 PM
- Ouch, All Day Foundation Suspends Operations...
Yesterday, 11:19 PM
- Play Action Pass Chalk Talk
Yesterday, 08:59 PM
- An Open Letter to Zygi and Rick
Yesterday, 08:20 PM
Article: Twins Hangouts, July 16: Episode 33
6 replies to this topic
Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:22 PM
In an attempt to keep the HR Derby interesting at the All Star game - I suggest they use a time limit (2 minutes) format like they did in the FSL All Star game. Each participant has 2 minutes to hit as many as he can. The time count down would at least give fans some form of climax as time worked down. It would also make things move quicker. Not all the towel wipe downs or Gatorade breaks. What are your thoughts on this format?