- Free adult galleries
Today, 09:36 AM
- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Today, 02:26 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 06:42 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Yesterday, 05:58 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Yesterday, 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Yesterday, 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 09:03 AM
Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:33 AM
In the past, the Twins have had some clubhouse cancers like Kevin Slowey, but I am curious why they were willing to ignore Pierzynski's reputation enough to offer him a two year deal knowing of his subpar catching skills. Also, do we have any current guys in the clubhouse that have a similar effect as AJ?
Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:27 AM
I feel like the Twins dodged a bullet while intentionally stepping out in front of a firing squad when I read all three articles.
Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:41 AM
Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:50 AM
I'm relieved the Twins didn't get him simply because Suzuki has been better on the field.
Do I want positive clubhouse guys? Obviously. But only if it doesn't come at the expense of on field production.
Also, if the Red Sox were in contention, AJ would still be on the team, they were just making the wise move by cutting bait with a veteran to give a young guy some development time.
Edited by nicksaviking, 16 July 2014 - 10:52 AM.