- Article: Vikings Game 7 Recap: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same
Today, 12:45 PM
- Shonn Greene arrested
Today, 10:55 AM
- Article: Jerick McKinnon—Running With The Opportunity
Yesterday, 07:54 PM
- Vikings' RB Jerick McKinnon Fulfills Zimmer's Request
Yesterday, 04:30 PM
- Vegas favors (1-5) Tampa Bay over Vikings
Yesterday, 04:27 PM
- The World According to Zim
Yesterday, 04:24 PM
- Shame On You, Cook and Kanabec Counties
Yesterday, 04:21 PM
- Joe Webb back to catching passes?
Yesterday, 03:53 PM
- Judge Case not recused in Peterson case
Yesterday, 01:29 PM
- NFL introduces its own Lady Bing award
Yesterday, 12:15 PM
Cards need a catcher
Posted 10 July 2014 - 03:01 PM
IF they came to us, I'd start the conversations at Piscotty (RF) from AAA and a low A ball slash Rookie league prospect or Marco Gonzalez. Albeit I believe that price is a bit high for Suzuki...but that's where I'd start the asking. Throw in a few players to get a player like that though would be the idea. They might part with Piscotty because they have basically 4 OF guys at AAA that have decent potential as MLB players and having 3 guys on the MLB roster already (Tavares is up now). So maybe due to abundance, could get more value than normal.
Good hit tool, canon for an arm RF...also played some 3B at Stanford I believe.
Posted 10 July 2014 - 05:00 PM
I want James Ramsey because he is wearing glasses in that picture......no other reason, just seems cool for a nerdy reason....
Ramsey drew Tim Tebow comparisons at Florida State, where he stood out as a star athlete with obvious leadership skills and strong Christian faith. The Rhodes Scholar nominee turned down second-round money from the Twins as a 22nd-round pick in 2011, then went 23rd overall as a senior the following June and signed for $1.6 million.
Posted 10 July 2014 - 06:34 PM
I wonder how much the Cardinals care about pitch framing. I don't remember them being among the teams interviewed by Ben Lindbergh in his series of articles last year.