- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Today, 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Today, 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Today, 09:03 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 09:01 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Today, 08:51 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Yesterday, 07:42 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 10:56 AM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Yesterday, 09:57 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Dec 24 2014 07:58 PM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Dec 24 2014 08:31 AM
Posted 10 July 2014 - 06:49 AM
okay ... I have the game on the TV, and softly in the background is Bill Frisell/Over the Rainbow, while working on opera parts for Salome, and occasionally checking in here ... I'd say I'm one well-rounded individual.
But are you reading any Henry James?
Posted 10 July 2014 - 06:54 AM
Well, it's been fun, but I have to call it a day. I am confident the Twins can hold a 8-0 lead in the sixth. However, I do remember a similar game in Oakland where the Twins blew a big lead and Cuddy was called out at home for the last out on a terrible call.
And Cuddy was safe by 3 miles, too.