Up next? The Brian Show! Please stay tuned ...
The Brian Show? I don't know how to produce any video... You'll have to imagine everything in your mind.
Things to Think About:
1. It's always Sunny in Seattle: The Forecast says Sunny... In Seattle??? Must be a summertime thing. During the winter... I understand it's a constant drizzle and rain that depresses everyone. Seattle has more unhappy people than anywhere on earth. Depression and Divorce are rampant in the city. There are therapists on every corner... Right next to the Starbucks that is also on every corner. Coffee and Rain will do that to you.
2. Roenis Elias -- It seems like we are facing the exact same rotation of pitchers when we played Seattle earlier in the year. We faced Chris Young before and we faced Roenis Elias on May 17th in Minneapolis. We won that game 4-3... Elias did pretty good against us but a 3 Run Homer by Brian Dozier in the 5th was the difference. Tonight it's a 2nd matchup with Elias... Let's see who has improved more... Elias or the Twins offense.
3. Heating Up -- In the last 7 games... Sam Fuld is our hottest hitter. 11 for 23 for a .478 BA with a home run and 3 stolen bases. After that... Chris Colabello is cooking... 5 for 14 with 2 dingers. Both Fuld and Colabello have an OPS over 1.000 in the past 7. Honorable mention goes to Oswaldo Arcia. Nice to see Oswaldo find his way out of whatever it was he had.
4. Cooling Down -- In the past 7 games... 5 Twins are what I would call... "Yucky" at the plate. Dozier, Morales, Willingham, Parmelee and Escobar are "Yucky" right now and need to pick it up.
5. Lawnmowers -- My Neighbor stopped by last night and asked me if he could use my lawnmower. I told him "Absolutely... I'll gas it up for you... However... You can't take it off my property".
Edited by ChiTownTwinsFan, 09 July 2014 - 04:57 PM.