- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Today, 01:22 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Yesterday, 09:59 AM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Dec 16 2014 08:45 AM
- Article: Missed Opportunities Catch Up With Vikings in Detroit
Dec 15 2014 09:53 AM
- Article: Vikings vs. Lions Game Thread
Dec 15 2014 07:56 AM
- Article: Lions Pick and Kick Their Way to a Win Over the Vikings
Dec 14 2014 09:23 PM
- Juan Castro > Blair Walsh
Dec 14 2014 06:04 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Lions Preview: Taking Small Steps
Dec 14 2014 05:47 PM
Bronson Arroyo to have TJ Surgery
Posted 08 July 2014 - 07:52 AM
I thought only max effort guys hurt their elbows?
Right, he was supposedly Mr. Consistancy with the age caveat. So was Nolasco, minus the age caveat.
Whether it is free agency or the draft, people seriously over-estimate the high floor of some of the "safe" arms and injury is only a part of the reason they may not live up to the moderate expectations. Always go for high ceiling, floor be damned!
Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:12 AM
Ubaldo...leads MLB in BB's
Nolasco...leads MLB in Hits & ER allowed
Garza's shutout last week lowered his ERA below 4.00 for the first time in awhile...
Ervin Santana...ERA just under 4
Scott Feldman...ERA just under 4 as well
Bartolo Colon...ERA just over 4.
And the best of the bunch...
Tim Hudson...ERA at 2.53
So at this point...that list would look something like this.
Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:30 AM