Brian will be up shortly with his thoughts on the matter ... hopefully the fireworks from last night aren't persisting in his head this morning.
I did see fireworks last night... I'm not sure but I think they were the same fireworks I saw last year. I think they are just recycling fireworks now.
Things to Think About:
1. 4 game series -- If you lose the first two games of a 4 game series. You gotta win the next two or you will lose the series. Lose enough of those series... You start thinking about 2015. I'm thinking about 2014 and three quarters.
2. Yohan Pino -- The bloom is off the rose. He looked fantastic in his debut... Followed by hitable after that. Pino is 4 letters... $@?& is also 4 letters. I don't know why it blocked that... "Good" was the word I typed.
3. David Phelps -- He's 27 years old and from St. Louis Missouri. He played college ball with Notre Dame. It's an awesome feeling to throw a baseball with touchdown Jesus looking down on you. Over ridden with catholic guilt everytime he took the mound... He became a Yankee. Drafted by the Yankees in the 14th round of the 2008 draft. While the Yankees pursue Free Agent Pitchers... David Phelps spends his life waiting for Yankee injuries. Cashman calls him and says that Sabathia got hurt and Phelps throws a party. He is an average pitcher with average pitches.
4. Derek Jeter -- People are talking about this being the final visit to Minnesota by Derek Jeter. It also might be the last visit for Brian Roberts and Zelous Wheeler. Yet nobody is talking about them.
5. Hurricanes -- it seems early but Hurricane Arthur made things wet and windy for the Carolina outer banks. While it is not the height of hurricane season. I do think you should be prepared... Step 1... Stock up on food and water for your family for at least 3 days. Step 2... Move to Minnesota. Step 3... Sell your house on the coast.
If you follow those three steps... You should be safe this hurricane season.
Edited by ChiTownTwinsFan, 05 July 2014 - 10:48 AM.