- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Game Thread
Today, 12:24 PM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Today, 12:13 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Preview: No Vacation in Miami
Today, 12:06 PM
- Greenway to play after passing of his father...
Today, 11:57 AM
- Article: Preparing For An Off-Season Of Change
Today, 07:29 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Yesterday, 08:12 PM
- Simmons: The Vikings Cursed Cleveland
Yesterday, 07:39 PM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Yesterday, 08:23 AM
- Barr Out for the Remainder of the Season with Knee Surgery
Dec 19 2014 09:03 PM
- Article: Hanging with Chad One More Year
Dec 19 2014 05:39 PM
Article: Kernels Nuggets: Haar's Homers Help
Posted 29 June 2014 - 10:02 AM
TKG, I was sitting next to the Clinton staff charting pitches last night and was watching their speed gun. It confirmed what we've always said about the mph that shows up on the CR scoreboard - it's consistently 1-2 mph lower than actual. So those 91-92s were actually 92-94s. He lost a bit of velo later in the game though, I think.
Covering the Cedar Rapids Kernels for MetroSportsReport.com while my alter-ego, Jim Crikket, opines about the Twins and Kernels at Knuckleballsblog.com.
~You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant~