Vikings Journal Forums
- Article: Stopping Jimmy Graham
Yesterday, 11:12 PM
- Article: Munnerlyn Comes To The Defense Of Peterson
Yesterday, 10:07 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 3 Rankings
Yesterday, 10:00 PM
- Is it ok to keep watching this team?
Yesterday, 08:46 PM
- Article: Can Matt Asiata Really Bear the Backup Burden?
Yesterday, 08:36 PM
- They've had enough--Vikings release Jerome Simpson
Yesterday, 06:09 PM
Lewin Diaz & Roni Tapia ??
1 reply to this topic
Posted 25 June 2014 - 09:26 AM
I've noticed that these two guys' names haven't been showing up recently in the DSL Twins' box scores. Diaz hasn't played since June 12th and Tapia last played on June 16th. News from the DSL seems to be hard to come by, but I was wondering if anybody had any information on why they haven't been playing. Injury? Doing more instructional work?