Going into tonight, the Twins had 100 games remaining on their schedule. With 62 games in the books, here are the lefty-righty splits:
A few things to note--Dozier and Plouffe have been thought to be lefty-killers, but they show very little difference in their splits.
The Twins aren't very good against LH pitching. Perhaps Morales will help in that regard. Mauer has really struggled against southpaws. But he's really struggled against everybody. He must think there are 15 guys playing defense when he hits.
There are several guys with reverse splits--Willingham, Nuñez, Pinto, Parmelee, and the aforementioned Plouffe and Dozier.
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Today, 01:46 PM
- Pictures from collective networks
Today, 11:50 AM
- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Today, 11:38 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Today, 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Today, 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Today, 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Today, 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Today, 09:03 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 09:01 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Yesterday, 07:42 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email