- Article: Minnesota Vikings Christmas Returns
Today, 06:48 AM
- 2015 upgrades
Today, 06:38 AM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Today, 06:28 AM
- Article: Bears vs. Vikings Game Thread
Today, 06:07 AM
- Article: Bears vs. Vikings preview: Playing for Purple Pride and Jobs
Today, 03:27 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 07:44 PM
- Article: Ponder Era Ending
Yesterday, 02:57 PM
- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Yesterday, 02:26 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Dec 26 2014 07:51 PM
- Article: What's Happened to Zimmer’s Defense?
Dec 26 2014 01:29 PM
Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:21 PM
Well, Hammer and Correia were the only likely veterans to be traded; and I'm not sure either would have fetched much value. That Willingham doesn't have a viable replacement doesn't bode well for him being traded. As for Morales, I'm really curious about the terms; the contract may extend past this year.
With Arcia, Hammer and Morales, the corners are covered and so is DH. The only thing that scares me is will this mean that the Twins hold on to all their veterans all season?
Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:34 PM
Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:40 PM
In theory, he takes always at bats from Pinto. However, it really is Gardenhire who has been taking away at bats. There is no reason Pinto couldn't DH against lefties with Morales or Mauer on the bench.