- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Today, 07:25 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Next Year's Optimism, Playing Rookies and Draft Strategy
Today, 07:24 PM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Today, 03:32 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings
Today, 02:16 PM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Today, 07:52 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Article: Big Week for Walsh
Yesterday, 11:28 AM
- Article: How Did the Vikings Change their Gameplan Against the Lions?
Yesterday, 11:26 AM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Dec 16 2014 08:45 AM
Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:21 PM
Well, Hammer and Correia were the only likely veterans to be traded; and I'm not sure either would have fetched much value. That Willingham doesn't have a viable replacement doesn't bode well for him being traded. As for Morales, I'm really curious about the terms; the contract may extend past this year.
With Arcia, Hammer and Morales, the corners are covered and so is DH. The only thing that scares me is will this mean that the Twins hold on to all their veterans all season?
Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:34 PM
Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:40 PM
In theory, he takes always at bats from Pinto. However, it really is Gardenhire who has been taking away at bats. There is no reason Pinto couldn't DH against lefties with Morales or Mauer on the bench.