- Barr Out for the Remainder of the Season with Knee Surgery
Today, 05:34 PM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Today, 01:29 PM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Today, 11:19 AM
- Norv Turner defends his rookie QB
Today, 11:17 AM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Yesterday, 09:57 PM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Yesterday, 09:00 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Next Year's Optimism, Playing Rookies and Draft Strategy
Yesterday, 07:24 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings
Yesterday, 02:16 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Dec 17 2014 05:17 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Dec 17 2014 12:30 PM
Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:01 AM
BTW..New member here and good to find this board. Like the way the Twins are battling this season... I think they have a good chance to be in the thick of things this Sept.
Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:20 AM
I suspect most of the board won't share your optimism on September, but I do think this team should hover around the .500 mark for the remainder of the season. At the very least, they are a lot more tolerable to watch. I wonder if they try to trade Hammer if he keeps it up.
Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:40 AM
Edited by ThaBamaHamma, 05 June 2014 - 12:00 PM.
Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:57 AM
Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:56 PM
On the topic of trading, the last two years, the Twins were not (that) close to the playoffs. Yet they did almost no trading, only sending Butera, Carroll, and Liriano away. If we're close, we probably won't trade anyone. That's just how we work.
Morneau. Plus, we didn't really have anything to trade. Still don't, really.
Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:06 PM
What I just typed is probably an opinion, not a fact. I mean, I'm usually right, so you should maybe assume it is or will be a fact soon, but that's up to you.